VSN Country Ambassador Program
VSN is calling for applications to apply as a Country Ambassador for the VSN Ambassador Program.
Volunteer Society Nepal was founded on the dream that brave and generous volunteers from across all backgrounds from Nepal and abroad could work together to bring about genuine, sustainable change for Nepali communities.
VSN Ambassador is a position awarded to passionate individuals from all over the world who want to share VSN’s volunteering opportunities, promote VSN volunteering and share their own experiences with whoever is interested. The VSN Ambassadors Program provides an opportunity to showcase creativity and expand research skills, for example by writing articles on our website, making new contacts as well as to gain experience with recruiting volunteers in their countries.
There is no single characteristic that makes up an ideal Ambassador. We look for enthusiasm, drive, and of course, plenty of creativity. We look for leaders who are connected and make things happen in their countries; leaders who inspire their peers, collaborate with networks, schools, start-ups and organizations.
The Ambassador Program aims to :
- Connect people to the right volunteering opportunities with VSN that facilitate their growth and experiences.
- Create a platform of ambassadors that share experiences and give feedback on VSN programs
- Inspire people to contribute to VSN, for example by organizing events.
As a Country Ambassador, you will be responsible for:
- Sharing your experience with prospective volunteers of VSN
- Sharing the VSN volunteering opportunities within your network or spotting the opportunities of sharing in other network or groups when they arise
- Write articles and blogs on your experience
- Organizing events to promote VSN projects
- Striking partnerships with companies or startups that want publicity for their opportunities or events.
- Sharing content to your social networks
- Give feedback on the VSN strategy, website, etc.
- Knowledge and experience working with an NGO/Volunteering Organization
- Leadership and organizational skills
- A network of ambassadors from all over the world
- Experience with writing articles
- Being mentored and guided while gaining new skills
- Social media skills
- E-certificate on successful completion of Ambassador program
- E-reference letter to exceptional Country Ambassadors
- Applicants can be of any age
- Applicants must be passionate about volunteering in Nepal
- Applicants must have a desire to make a difference
- Applicants must have volunteering experience with VSN, or gain this experience by signing up for one of our placements.
Eligible Regions : Open for all
For more information or to apply please email email@example.com